_MythicBliss_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_MythicBliss_

Forum for Fiesta Online guild _MythicBliss_

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mains name and alts name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
WolfWarl

mains name and alts name Vide
PostSubject: mains name and alts name   mains name and alts name I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:12 pm

my mains name was WolfWarlod, he was in acad and then guild back a couple months ago. when mythic started the mythicJR guild for 40-60 members i left with my wife Juggalette5 and started heaven~n~hell. i out an alt character named XxWolfiexX into acad so that i could keep in touch with members of the guild to talk to and stuff. i also used forums for that matter. i think i had like 2nd or 3rd highest posts on forum, but cant remember. since Dthug is like never on game i used forums to ask him about fighter builds and such since i am his apprentice. but now idk how to contact him to ever ask about things. but yeah, this goes with the other post on why i was banned. but yeah, just letting ya know
Back to top Go down
Mindspank
Social Retard
Social Retard
Mindspank

PostSubject: Re: mains name and alts name   mains name and alts name I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:22 pm

You were not banend for bad conduct, or banned because you left the guild. You were banned because you have no active characters IN the guild. Academy membership does not include forum membership, otherwise we would have a million people with access to the boards. Because you are alumni on good terms, I will run it across the other mods and see what they say about giving you access to the boards under an alumni status, versus a guild membership.

Again I am sorry for the confusion, but the userlist needed to be scrubbed because you and juggalette were not the only people with access to the boards without being in guild.
Back to top Go down
WolfWarl

PostSubject: Re: mains name and alts name   mains name and alts name I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:43 pm

oh ok, does forum access work for those that might be in the JR guild? but yeah, thanks for clearing it up and at least talking over letting me back on.
Back to top Go down
MythicBliss
Super Sexy Admin Style!!
Super Sexy Admin Style!!
MythicBliss

PostSubject: Re: mains name and alts name   mains name and alts name I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Your account was unbanned as per an admin request.
Back to top Go down
https://mythicbliss.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mains name and alts name   mains name and alts name I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mains name and alts name

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
_MythicBliss_ :: Welcome to _MythicBliss_ :: Recruits Section -