_MythicBliss_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_MythicBliss_

Forum for Fiesta Online guild _MythicBliss_

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats going on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
WolfWarl

whats going on? Vide
PostSubject: whats going on?   whats going on? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:45 am

so am i no longer aloud to talk to all my friends, and fyi i have a character in the academy which will be in the guild soon, and my mage will be in the guild come the 10th. this is the only way i can talk to friends from mythic now im banned. thats a bit of bull. well i guess since you guys all banned me from forums i cant sell sc any more since i cant get ahole of ya. i guess this is good bye then q.q Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MythicBliss
Super Sexy Admin Style!!
Super Sexy Admin Style!!
MythicBliss

whats going on? Vide
PostSubject: Re: whats going on?   whats going on? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:59 am

MythicBliss wrote:
"If a member of guild was banned from the forums, but still has a guilded character, that means they registered on the forums under the name of the character that left guild. Please contact me via PM if you can communicate with these members ingame and I will reinstate their accounts under their guilded characters name."
Back to top Go down
https://mythicbliss.darkbb.com

whats going on?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
_MythicBliss_ :: Welcome to _MythicBliss_ :: Recruits Section -